A core group of us decided to try to bring something good out of Krystal’s passing. Together we decided a scholarship for elementary education majors was the best thing we could do, ensuring Krystal’s name and legacy would live on, helping those who would grow up to help kids. Our goal is to raise $25000 by 2011.
Your core committee includes the following volunteers:
- Jennie Diedrichs: Jennie is Krystal’s cousin by marriage. Jennie has been around the family so much though that she’s closer than your average cousin. Krystal was also incredibly fond of Jennie’s darling little girl, Braelyn. Jennie is an organizer and also handles a lot of our printing needs.
- Michelle Lentz: Michelle (Shelley) is Krystal’s eldest sister. She is writer by trade and also a bit of a techie. She’s the administrator of this web site
and the Facebook groups and is also in charge of much of the public relations.
- Carrie Schultz: Carrie is a very close friend of the family. She’s patient, organized, and our resident cheerleader. We
couldn’t have accomplished so much without her constant positive thinking.
- Jesse Shipp II: Another close family friend, Jesse has a lot of great contacts and a lot of great ideas.
- Pamela & Scott Wilson: Close friends and relatives through a few twists and turns in the family tree, Pam & Scott are a delight, always full of positive encouragement. Pam also is calm and organized – something we love and appreciate.